Tyre Technician / Fitter
Protyre have a vacancy for a Tyre Technician / Fitter for an immediate start at a busy fast fit centre in Rugby.
Protyre is the retail arm of Micheldever Tyres, the UK's largest independent tyre wholesaler, distributor and retailer who sell one in every five tyres replaced by UK motorists. Protyre are looking for a talented Tyre Technician / Mechanical Fitter to join their Rugby Centre. With 109 centres nationwide and plans for a 20% expansion this year. Protyre are looking to continue their success and want only the very best people to join their team
The Role of Tyre Technician / Fitter
Reporting to the Centre Manager your remit will be to get vehicles back on the road promptly whilst delivering complete customer satisfaction.
As a Tyre Technician / Fitter you will:
* Be competent in fast fit repairs i.e. tyre fitting, brakes, suspension and exhausts.
* Maintain the highest quality of workmanship.
* Ensure the work is carried out in line with Company Procedures.
* Deliver excellent customer service.
* Carry out general servicing and repairs on a wide range of vehicles.
Your responsibilities as Tyre Technician / Fitter for Protyre will include:
* Accurate repair and tyre fitting to all makes of vehicles.
* Perform repairs when required providing quality workmanship
* To maintain accurate documentation in line with company procedures.
* Remove and refit components and carry out related adjustments in accordance with technical standards.
* Follow all Company Health and Safety Procedures.
* Basic service and repairs on all vehicles.
* Help the Company maintain its industry leading standard of process efficiency.
Skills and Experience Required:
* 1 years' current experience in a fast-fit technician role would be an advantage in areas such as; tyres, exhausts, batteries and wheel ment
* NVQ in Motor vehicle technology or City and Guilds part 2 or equivalent.
* Excellent customer service.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* The ability to interact with our customers effectively.
* Experience of working in a team.
* Act on your own initiative and take responsibility for the quality of your own work.
* Behave in accordance with our core values and principles, and treat people with respect and courtesy.
* The willingness to constantly learn and be able to improve your own performance
How to Apply
Hot Recruitment Consultants t/a eRecruitSmart are the retained consultancy for Protyre. Please note that in accordance with our recruitment and consultancy processes, we may send your CV, if shortlisted, to the Hiring Manager at our Clients' business and by applying for this position you give your consent for us to do so.
You must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Vehicle, lorry, van, technician, mechanic, maintenance, repair, workshop, fast fit, tyres, truck, fitter,
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959290200