UK Sales Manager
UK Sales Manager - Bodyshop Equipment and Technical Sales
An Experienced UK Sales Manager is required for a leading manufacturer to manage and drive the team of Sales Demonstrators in the sales of refinish and crash repair equipment and tools.
The candidate must have Refinish and Bodyshop experience.
Ideal location –Central England Coventry, Birmingham, Warwick, Leicester
Salary £50K-£55K + Car + Benefits
Our client is a leading manufacturer of high end bodyshop equipment.
They are looking for a leader to drive continued growth and to pro-actively manage a successful sales team focussing on growing existing accounts and developing new business.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the team and ensuring continued development of the business within the paint and refinish distribution sector. Additionally you will have responsibility to develop existing and new business to within Vehicle Manufacturers plants.
Additionally, you will be a vibrant relationship builder focussing on key customers and prospective new major accounts. The ideal candidate will have a technical bodyshop and sales management background.
Qualities we would expect the candidate to have are:
- Good technical knowledge in the Refinish / Bodyshop / crash repair environment.
- Highly organised with outstanding commercial abilities.
- A high level communicator and presenter with excellent PC literacy.
- Exceptional negotiator who can persuade and influence at a high level.
- Results and target driven with a clear focus to grow a profitable sales line.
- Have a good educational background to HND or degree level and or equivalent / commercial experience.
- Previous man-management experience and the ability to inspire and motivate a sales team.
- Continually develop a structured business and sales plan to develop the team and customer spend.
- Allocate time to visit new and existing major clients.
- Manage and drive promotions and campaigns to the Sales Team to generate leads from paint / refinish distributors to result in an increase of product demonstrations.
- Attend major trade shows and industry conferences.
- Manage sales team on targeting distributor workouts and trade events.
- Be capable of conducting a product presentation.
- Manage the team to have structured and cost effective journey and call plans.
- Effective management of all required reports.
This role would suit a candidate with the following skills/experience – UK Sales Manager, Regional Manager Bodyshop and Refinish, Senior Bodyshop Manager, Technical Sales Manager (Bodyshop). The candidate must have Refinish and Bodyshop experience.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful vehicle equipment manufacturer, should you wish to be considered for this UK Sales Manager role, please apply via CV to Julian Curtis, Glen Callum AssociatesLtd.
Glen Callum Associates are leading automotive and industrial recruitment specialists for sales, operational and marketing positions. We have an impressive client base of market leading manufacturers and distributors and are dedicated in providing candidates with advice, support and assistance in their recruitment search.
By applying for this role you accept the iProfile terms and conditions () and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76790692