KPMG are currently looking for a Payroll Manager to support on a 3 - 6 month contract.
To ensure high quality and accurate payroll service to our clients whilst managing and developing the core payroll team. Working alongside the existing payroll manager the new role will help grow payroll services for both domestic and global clients.
We are looking for a self-motivated, confident payroll professional with an analytical/logical approach. They must have the ability to think creatively whilst ensuring all compliance requirements are met. Maintaining and building excellent working relationships with clients and internal teams they will be expected to identify any process improvements, system developments and training needs.
Key Job responsibilities:
- To deliver a cost effective, accurate and professional service to all clients, ensuring excellent customer service.
- To ensure all payrolls are processed efficiently, effectively, accurately working to strict deadlines.
- Manage and develop the payroll team
- Identify growth opportunities
- Completion of RFI's & RFP's
- Develop existing payroll system and investigate and implement a new payroll system for domestic clients
- Maintaining knowledge of current legislation and ensure compliance with statutory regulations including training of the team
- Evaluate current processes, to assist in implementing improvements and adopting new processes to influence & drive change.
- Communication internally and externally to deal with queries.
- Successful service delivery - SLA achievement and high level of customer satisfaction
- Developing and monitoring KPI's
- Identify cost savings and increase profitability
- Work with various parts of KPMG to develop payroll services as a practice and identify cross selling opportunities
- Develop and lead various projects within payroll and wider GMS services
Skills and requirements
- At least 5 years payroll management experience
- Preferably CIPP qualified
- STAR payroll professional system knowledge advantageous
- Previous experience of expat and modified payroll preferred
- Excellent communication and organisational skills both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal & negotiation skills
- Forward thinking of risks & issues
- Good knowledge of excel and word
- Confident and approachable
- Able to lead a team during periods of change
- Issues focussed
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76806397