Warehouse Operative from £765 to £1319
We have a fantastic new opportunity for ambitious, hardworking and driven individuals to work in a vibrant and exciting warehouse as a Warehouse Operative in Rugeley for Amazon, the world's biggest online retailer, who are focused on customer service, innovation and development!
The role of Warehouse Operative would see you working regular hours and days on a shift basis, with potential to earn up to double time for overtime hours, and the role also has the potential to develop into a permanent contract.
- Day shift £7.65 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)Overtime between 40 and 50 hours per week, £11.48 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)Overtime over 50 hours per week, £15.30 per hour, plus £1.71 night shift allowance (where applicable)
The Warehouse Operative Role:
- The role is an active role with picking and packingManual handling or lifting may be required up to 15kgThe role will be in a quick paced environmentWorking in a team to hit targetsHelp with the customer service experience as part of the delivery and fulfilment process
The shift patterns for Warehouse operatives are:
- Day Shift 7:00-17:30 or 7:45-18:15Swing Shift 12:30-23:00Night Shift 17:45-4:15 or 19:00-5:30
What we are looking for in a Warehouse Operative:
- We are looking for self motivated peopleHard working people to join our team of Warehouse OperativeCommitted people who can be relied upon to turn up to work everyday, and be on timeTeam players who will work to increase productivityNo experience needed, but a desire to learn is key
Who you will be working for:
- Amazon, a global leader in online retail A company who believes in innovationAn organisation focused on the customer experienceA company who develop people, look to help further their careers and reward commitment
What else in it for you:
- Free Coffee and Tea
- Full training
- Hot food in the on-site canteen
- The opportunity to earn a permanent contract
- Subsidised transport available
Where is the job:
- The job is located in Rugeley - WS15 1JZThere is some parking available and there are a variety of ways we can help you with your travel so get in touch, apply now and we will help find the best solution for you.
How to apply:
- Click Apply or call us on 01889 296003
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76787582