Maintenance Engineer x 2
This award winning client has consistently grown in the last 50 years to now become a leading supplier of luxury commercial & industrial floor tiles.
Bespoke project business with products such as: Wood, Vinyl, Stone, Marble, glass flooring.
UK & International Customers including: Hotels, Banks, Yachts, luxury apartments etc.
This business turnover £75m p/a and employ around 500 people globally, they attract customers from their abstract work and bespoke product options that gives an establishment a unique look.
Benefits of this position...
- Unique manufacturing process with high end bespoke machinery on site.
- Job satisfaction from helping to improve the efficiency of the plant, work on bespoke projects, implement new ideas and work with a motivated team of engineers.
- Huge growth plans and backing from Lloyds bank ? means lots of orders and plenty of overtime.
This business are offering an extremely accommodating package to the following person..
- A skilled Engineer - You could come from the: Tile industry, Food, Automotive, RAF/HM Forces/Navy, Distribution centres or a Service Engineer from a bespoke machinery manufacturer.
- Somebody hardworking, wants to help the company grow and wants a career move into a long term opportunity (not a job hopper)
- Electrical qualifications are ideal but if you are hands on and electrically trained on the job without certificates you will be considered
- Shift pattern: 3 on 2 off, 3 on 3 off, 2 on 3 off (days/nights)
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959292848