Relationship Director & Business Developer
Job Title: Relationship Director & Business Developer
Salary: Basic £65,000 OTE £85,000 uncapped
WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY FOR HIGH END RELATIONSHIP DIRECTOR AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER WITH A WELL ESTABLISHED CAR RENTAL FIRM
Job Description for Relationship Director & Buisness Developer
The position mainly consists of developing and maintaining key relationships with supply partners such as online brokers, travel agencies and corporate clients in the leisure car hire industry.
The Commercial and Business Development Director will responsible also be responsible for direction and management of all sales and business development operations, including marketing competitiveness and pricing.
- Build relationships with supply partners
- Develop strategic plan to grow company
- Develop and implement marketing and sales plan
- Establish and hold accountable, weekly and monthly sales metrics.
- Drive the development of national and international sales strategies
Education and/or Experience
- At least 2 years experience in the car hire industry overseeing commercial business development.
- Ability to plan and manage at both strategic and operations levels.
- Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and supply partners.
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a results driven, team oriented environment.
- Competent with multiple computer software used in the industry
- Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
- Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales applications.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Salary and Benefits
- 65,000 to 85,000 GBP per annum
- Performance-based Bonus
- Company Car
- Company Apartment
If you have business to business experience in any of the above and are considering your next career move, we would love to hear from you.
Please note that we can only reply to applicants who have the above experience.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959291934