Diesel Calibration Engineer - 33943 - up to £2710/hr Ltd
A Diesel Calibration Engineer is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £27.10 Ltd Co per hour.
A Diesel Calibration Engineer is required to join an established team working on future engine applications and technologies. The role involves organising testbed based calibration activities including combustion, performance and aftertreatment testing. Role will involve set up, running and problem resolution of test equipment, diesel engine hardware, software and calibration issues.
To apply for this position you should have some of the following:
- Diesel engine and aftertreatment technology knowledge
- Experience in a diesel base engine or calibration team.
- Experience in identifying and solving root cause of engine and calibration related problems.
- Fundamental understanding of diesel engine, combustion and aftertreatment operation and control theory required.
- Experience with testbed operating systems and emissions analysis equipment is advantageous.
- Experience of working within a calibration team and applying and improving methods, processes and engineering tools.
- Understanding of Design-of-Experiment test methods preferred.
- Knowledge of thermodynamics desirable.
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role. To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship.
33943 - Please contact James Tilley for details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959288039