Electrical Maintenance Engineer
The company are a leading family run business in the Coventry area. Due to expansion of their manufacturing plant they now have a new requirement for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join the business. This is a weekend shift working Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday, 10 hours per day (regular days).
As an Electrical Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Demonstrating a team approach with regards to maintenance and hygiene of equipment
- Follow all work instructions, reactive maintenance, fault finding, PPM
- Ensure that all work orders, PM's issued to the shift are completed
- Complete all paperwork/documents
- Resolve electrical problems in a timely fashion
To be successful in the role you will have:
- A time served apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering
- Qualified to Level 3 in City & Guilds (Electrical)
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment is essential (not facilities)
- You will be an experienced engineer from a Food, FMCG or Automated background (other industries considered)
- Experienced in fault finding, reactive and preventative maintenance
In return you will receive an excellent benefits package which includes:
- Salary - £35K
- Overtime paid at time and half over a standard 40 hour week
- 28 Days holiday + Stats
- Contributory Pension
We aim to respond to suitable candidates within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, please feel free to contact us to receive feedback on your application and discuss your requirements.
Professional Technical is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959295577