3rd line network engineer
3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer, Liverpool. The chance to work in a large telecomms company utilising your skills as well as developing new ones as technologies evolve. An attractive package including company car, pension scheme, family policies, healthcare etc.
This is a FIXED TERM contract until April 2019
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
Demonstrable and sound experience of:
- Voice Over IP telephony;
- IP networking in LAN and WAN technologies including Wi-fi;
- Networking hardware & infrastructure;
- Windows network domains and Operating systems;
- Working knowledge of traditional voice telecommunications (PSTN, ADSL, ISDN) from Service Provider through to Service User;
- Experience of Programmable Logic controllers;
- Radio communications (both TETRA and analog);
- Working knowledge of Mobile Data Communications.
- Strong trouble-shooting and problem solving skills
- Key communication skills
- Bespoke comman and control software running on windows (training provided)
- Support will be provided across emergency incident response
- 3rd line support to incident response and management systems
- Deliver the highest level of customer service and work to SLA's
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
The following qualifications will enhance an application:
- Professional Competency Qualifications awarded by examination (such as the Cisco CCNA qualifications) would be preferable.
- However, in their absence, certified evidence of competencies by authorised training partners will be considered. Note that expired qualifications if relevant will be taken into account.
- IP Networking (Cisco CCNA or equivalent);
- Appropriate Microsoft Qualifications;
- 17th Edition Requirements for Electrical Installations BS7671 (or 18th);
- Relevant Telecommunications qualifications;
- Relevant Radio qualifications;
- ITIL foundation or practitioner.
If this sounds like you then please don't hesitate to send me your most up to date CV
********************************** - Sophie Mills - ***********
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959302191