Head of Sales, Software, UK Wide, Home Based role
Head of Sales, Software, UK Wide, Home Based role, Up to £80K Basic Salary, £160K OTE plus car, share options and significant benefits. Due to an organisational restructure this highly established Berkshire based managed services provider requires an exceptional Sales Leader that is well rounded, proactive and multitalented. This award-winning organisation provide software and associated services predominantly into the education sector. Having secured significant multimillion pound investment, they are looking to grow their sales team from five to fifteen.
As Head of Sales reporting into the CEO, you will implement your own growth strategy and install measures to recruit, train, mentor and get the maximum return from the sales team.
As this is a new post, and critical to the next stage of the company's success, the company will only accept applications from exceptionally talented and proven sales leaders, but previous industry experience is not a prerequisite. Suffice to say, the recruitment process is highly robust and the requirements of the board are set at a very high level.
In return, your success will be rewarded with share options, promotion to the board as Sales Director, significant pension and healthcare benefits together with an unlimited potential to earn.
* You will be a dynamic and forward thinking entrepreneurial leader that possesses a thirst for learning and continuous personal development.
* You will be of graduate calibre and ideally have completed a management qualification such as a MBA or a Diploma in Management. Alternatively, you must have experience of implementing and installing a sales strategy into a significant multi-million-pound business and had exposure to third party investors.
* You will be an exceptionally strong and dynamic sales leader with a career that demonstrates continuous success.
* You will be a visionary and accomplished in recruiting and growing successful sales teams and capable of playing a pivotal role in driving an already highly successful business towards market leadership.
* You will be receptive to new ideas and willing to adjust to changing demands and circumstances
* You will be a genuine team player and team leader who listens to their people and encourages an open environment where people feel confident and comfortable in airing their views and ideas for progression.
* You will be a passionate and energetic leader who is innovative and has received training in modern sales, marketing and management methods.
* In addition, you will have strong commercial and financial awareness and a logical approach to analysing sales figures and trends.
* Above all you will be a dynamic character who inspires confidence and finds quite naturally that people are commonly happy to follow them.
To find out more, in the first instance, please email your CV, or a link to your LinkedIn profile to ****************************** .
Please note that at this early stage in the recruitment process we are unable to take specific enquiries to discuss further.
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959296758