SQL Data Analyst
SQL Data Analyst
SQL Server 2008, SSRS, SSAS, SSIS,
up to £45,000, pension, pension, 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, exciting & sociable working environment, close to local transport links.
Birmingham, commutable from, Coventry, Leicester, Northampton, Worcester and Warwick
We are looking for a SQL Data Analyst for a major transport business based just outside of Birmingham.
The responsibilities of the role will include supporting the IT database infrastructure, implement, maintain, upgrade and patch the organisations databases, including ongoing monitoring. Performing standard DBA tasks including Domain Security Administration, Domain User administration and Database Backup/Restore. The role will also involve engaging with various departments and to understand their data analytical requirements, translating these into solutions using SSRS, SSIS, SSAS and SAP Business Objects.
The role will pay up to £45,000 for the right candidate. They are close to local transport links, and offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Excellent experience with SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
- Previous experience with SQL Administration tools including, SSRS, SSAS, and SSAS
- Experience writing database triggers, queries and stored procedures
- Experience building data cubes, data marts and other extract mechanisms
- Experience creating SQL Jobs, Stored Procedures, Web Services and other automation mechanisms
- Experience building data warehouses and multidimensional cubes.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Outstanding organisational skills
Up to £45,000, plus, pension, healthcare, life assurance, free parking, child care vouchers, cycle to work scheme, free lunches on a Friday. Walking distance of local transport links.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send your CV through the link to Alice Patterson or Emma Stevens now, or call us on ************* for a confidential chat.
This Advert is posted by CV Bay Ltd a UK based IT Recruitment Consultancy, on behalf of one of our client's. All of our Job Adverts are for live Jobs that we are pro-actively recruiting for.
If this particular Vacancy isn't of interest to you, but you are looking for work in a similar field, please get in touch, as we have new vacancies registered on a daily basis.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959291790