GENERAL/MACHINE OPERATIVES REQUIRED - CALL 01212374840
We are currently recruiting for a very well established, internationally renowned company based around the halesowen area. They're currently looking for multiple general operatives to support their expanding business. It is a very good opportunity for a company that are looking to expand and offer potential full time employment for driven candidates.
General operatives can opt to work as many hours as possible with plenty of overtime available. Free parking is also available onsite!
No stand downs, no cancellations etc - Regular and ongoing consistent work where your experience to their business is valued and respected and they do not want to lose you. The client have about 20 sections and where a section might be temporarily down on orders the onsite management team will ensure that these members of staff are "kept busy" and work elsewhere in the factory.
What's in it for you?
- Join a growing company at the cutting edge of the automotive industry in the international market.
- Become an established operative learning many different aspect of warehouse work
- Enormous potential for continuous work with this company
- Benefits that include free car parking, operating with a hard-working and friendly team, & much, much more
- Earn up to £450 per week
- Fully supported and trained in day to day activities by permanent members of staff
Duties of a general operative will include:
- Machine operating, general operations, quality inspecting etc.
- Preparing work area
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment to meet pressurised deadlines
- Working within a team
- Working in a factory based environment
- Driving licence and own transport is preffered but not essential
The general operative would be working on one of either 2 shifts:
Standard morning/afternoons rotation shift of 06:00 to 14:00 one week then 14:00 to 22:00 the next week.
Nights work where the shift times would be 22:00 to 06:00.
Overtime is available on both shfits.
The right candidates would be:
- Hard working, driven individuals
- Previous experience with working in a factory
- Someone looking for job stability and a consistent pay check
- Able to use initiative and function independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Reliable and punctual
If you think you're suitable for this role please submit an up to date CV online. Alternatively, you can contact the team here at Pure Staff on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959302452