Change/ Service Redesign Specialist
Umbrella rate at £230.00 PER DAY
Working on behalf of a Local Authority, Aatom Recruitment has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Change/ Service Redesign Specialist role on a 2 month contract with a possibility of an extension. They would like someone who has the experience and knowledge in the following:
Purpose of the role -
They are seeking an experienced change / service redesign specialist to help us build our internal capacity. Council is going through a period of change - we have ambitious transformational plans which will be crucial in accelerating business growth, transforming customer service, delivering organisational efficiency savings - never has time been more critical for the development of an OD function to support unlocking our people and services potential to meet these challenges.
They are on a journey to bring specialists together to facilitate an "inside out" approach to service redesign using our strategic drivers, embedding our 4 "big ticket" items and our values through to working with leaders and staff to develop a change ready mind set to redesign fit for purpose services that meet the needs of our communities now and for the future.
They want to focus on partnership working and approach the challenges in a different way - opening up new ways of working and realising the potential of those that we work with.
They are in the early stages of developing our redesign principles, developing our toolkit to support BAU through to facilitated work programmes so we will need you to bring your experience of all phases of change (initiation, design, build, implementation and evaluation) to help shape this agenda and share experience with our internal team.
They require you to be an experienced facilitator of change and have experience of delivering on successful and diverse projects. Have skills that can build solid relationships as an internal consultant - demonstrating a self-motivated drive for collaborative working.
With the ability to communicate effectively at different levels and across different functions within the organisation, you will liaise with key stakeholders in order to negotiate with and influence the beliefs, opinions and behaviours of others over a range of issues. This will require well-developed stakeholder management skills and cultural sensitivity.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- To contribute to the design, build and implementation of an overall redesign framework, creating best practices and methodologies.
- To establish, develop and maintain relationships with business areas and central functions up to and including senior level and facilitate stakeholder engagement internally and externally.
- Work with our services and programme office to help define, shape and deliver service priorities whilst maintaining a people and OD focus throughout the life of the project.
- To help identify and support service redesign initiatives across the council.
- To provide consultancy to strategic programmes and business initiatives, to enable the delivery of change.
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience -
- Experience in whole-system change, including business and operating model design, technological change and programme implementation.
- Evidence of working with the business to understand, assess and plan for the needs of the future organisation, including the ability to interpret and use data to support and drive change.
- Experience in managing complexity, ambiguity and change across the business.
- The ability to provide leadership to multi-disciplinary teams to implement business-wide change programmes whilst ensuring effective operational delivery is maintained.
- A track record of embedding internal change capability and effective (but not bureaucratic) programme governance.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959289444