KYC / AML Analysts (x25)
25 KYC / AML Analysts are required by a global Investment Bank to join the KYC Periodic Review team to help improve the quality of the client onboarding process and implement policy changes.
The key responsibilities are
- Perform periodic reviews for clients by confirming KYC data requirements, collecting relevant KYC information, undertaking research via internal and external sources, gathering and analysing KYC documentation in accordance with regulatory and Deutsche Bank Anti Money Laundering (AML) policy requirements to identify AML risks associated with the client, and assess overall risk
- Classify clients from a risk and regulatory perspective and Analyse AML risks associated with the client. Potential red flag risks and operational issues should be identified and escalated as appropriate in line with Bank Policies and Procedures
- Work effectively with key stakeholders using strong influencing skills to ensure the mutually satisfactory resolution of key issues and that the respective responsibilities are understood, agreed, and escalated where required
- Ensure KYC documents are indexed and loaded in the document image system that validate the risk profile for the customer
- Implement any required change in static data and resolution of any matters arising from the review
You will have previous experience in a KYC or AML role and have an excellent working knowledge of KYC and/or AML regulations. This experience may have been gained in a banking / financial services arena, although candidates with KYC / AML experience in other relevant sectors e.g. Law, Accountancy etc. are also of interest. Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail are essential as are excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959300196