Group Maintenance Engineer
We are looking to recruit a Group Maintenance Engineer / Technician to join one of the UK?s largest aluminium die casting companies, who primarily supply to the automotive industry.
As part of their continuous growth, our client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer. The ideal candidate will have solid experience and knowledge of electrical/electronic systems, hydraulic and pneumatic systems along with a good understanding in Die casting, plc controls and robotic systems.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a multi-skilled maintenance engineer to join a forward thinking business, with the potential to progress for the right candidate.
Group Maintenance Engineer / Technician - Role and Responsibilities
- Extensive repairs & servicing of equipment
- Complete all work required safely & correctly to a high standard
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in electrical/electronic and hydraulic systems on the specified ranges of equipment: Die-casting Machines, Presses & Furnaces, CNC Machine & Assembly Equipment, Services & Plant, Lubrication Systems, Fabrication & Welding, Robotics, Pipework installation & Repairs, Hydraulic Systems, Pneumatic Systems, TPM, PLC control, Electrical installation & Repairs
- Awareness of root cause analysis, whilst following approved methods of tackling tasks
- Complete fault diagnosis and repairs on hydraulic, electrical and electronic plc systems.
- This position will operate on a standard day shift system, but will involve working across the operational shifts when required
Group Maintenance Engineer / Technician - Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will come from an environment where root cause analysis and problem solving are a routine part of their current role
- Working experience in a maintenance environment
- Extensive hydraulic experience in an automotive industrial environment
- Extensive electrical electronic experience in an automotive industrial environment
- Excellent working knowledge and understanding of fault diagnosis using hydraulic and electrical drawings
- Apprentice trained
- Experience of using Management Systems (Pirana) would advantageous
- Excellent communication and people skills
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959300810