Project Manager - Capital Machinery - Food
This market leading business has experienced some tremendous growth in the last 3 years, specialising in providing bespoke, turnkey production machinery that has a diverse application within the Food/Pharmaceutical sector.
My client are experiencing a lot of increased demand from both UK and International clients with some substantial projects being won in Europe including winning some huge contracts form blue chip organisation within their market.
Right now the business is looking at growing their Engineering team through finding a skilled Project Manager that can add real value to such a rapidly growing establishment.
Benefits of this position:
- Job Satisfaction ? The ability to take a bespoke project through concept to completion.
- Extremely Hygienic environment working with a close knit family run business.
- The chance to network and visit customers across the Food market and gain further experience meeting blue chip clients.
- Vehicle + Pension + 23 Days Holiday + Laptop + Mobile Phone
Is this you?
My Client immediately requires a Project Manager with experience in the following areas:
- Experience as a Project Manager overseeing Design and Implementation projects.
- Able to take a project from concept through completion ? understanding of Food Machinery is important.
- Background in Food, Pharmaceutical or similar industries.
Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services and Call Centre.
Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959301575