CLASS 1 DRIVERS - MORNINGS OR NIGHTS - OLDBURY
Class 1 Driver required
About the Job
We are currently recruiting for a very well established parcel company in Oldbury. We are currently looking for a Class 1 drivers (Cat C+E) to support their large fleet of vehicles. It is a very good opportunity to work for a company that are a household name in transport and logistics and earn very good money in the process.
The company that you will be placed with offers consistent work, instead of giving to 1-2 days a week. You will be working with an household name and driving brand new vehicles! You will also be on a rate which is very competitive for class 1 drivers across the West Midlands
What's in it for you?
- Join a company that are one of the leaders in logistics and distribution today
- Become an established driver for the company while growing your experience
- Benefits that include free car parking, working with household names & much, much more
Duties of the Class 1 driver will include:
- Palletised parcel delivery across the UK
- Working in a busy, fast paced environment to meet pressurised deadlines
- Ensuring all loads are secured and safe before driving
- Communicating with the transport office whenever you have a problem or a question is essential!
- Potentially driving a mixture of trailers including box, curtain and double decker trailers.
- Confidence to work individually and also contact office whenever needed
- Holding a UK Licence for over 1 year is essential
- 1 year commercial driving experience is also essential
- Experience on double decker trailers would also be a bonus
We have morning, afternoon and late night shifts available. Mornings will be around 06:00 - 08:00, afternoons between midday and 16:00 and night shifts mainly between 20:00 and midnight.
Each shift will be guaranteed 8 hours paid unless stated otherwise before the shift.
The right candidate would be:
- Hard working, driven individuals
- 1 year experience in the commercial driving sector
- Able to use initiative and function independently when required
- Reliable and punctual
If you think you're suitable for this role please submit an up to date CV online. Alternatively, you can contact the Driving Team at Pure Staff on **************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959302251