Fork Lift Counterbalance Drivers
Fork Lift Counterbalance Drivers Required for Immediate Starts in the Burton on Trent Area!
We are currently recruiting for Fork Lift Counterbalance Drivers to undertake roles for a company based in Centrum 100 area of Burton On Trent
Role of a Fork Lift Counterbalance Drivers :
- Moving Stock around the site
- Order Picking
- Assisting with the warehouse operation
- Pallet Swapping
- Loading and Unloading Trailers
Details of a Fork Lift Counterbalance Drivers :
- Rate of Pay: £8:85 per hour-£9:85 per hour depending on shifts. ( this will increase by 0,50p per hour from the 12 /11/17 for attendance and timekeeping)
- Working Hours: 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm or 10pm-6am working 5 out of 7 shifts
- Additional hours are available
- Long Term Ongoing Work!
- Immediate starts!
- Potential full time opportunities available
- Location: Burton On Trent
Benefits of the role of Fork Lift Counterbalance Drivers:
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Mortgage references
- My Resource Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above Fork Lift counterbalance Drivers position please click apply.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959296534