KYC / AML Team Managers (x2)
2 KYC / AML Team Managers are required by a global Investment Bank to manage teams within the KYC Periodic Review team to help improve the quality of the client onboarding process and implement policy changes.
The key responsibilities are
- Managing your team of around 10 KYC / AML Analysts, ensuring that the Bank's best practices are adhered to and service standards and Key Performance Indicators (KPI) are met
- Demonstrating knowledge and playing an active role regarding Anti Money Laundering (AML) issues relevant to your team's activities and ensure all relevant issues are escalated appropriately in a timely manner and with the right levels of prioritisation by your team
- Evaluating and resolving issues around quality and content of alerts in partnership with SMEs
- Building and maintaining strong working relationships with your Manager, Lines of Business, Operations, Audit, Compliance, Technology and Team Leaders to ensure consistent quality delivery
- Supporting ongoing change initiatives and understanding of the regulatory environment, challenge the status quo, display initiative and innovation
- Ensuring all your team's procedures and related documentation are updated, completed and maintained across all clients and processes
You will have substantial experience in a KYC or AML role and have a good working knowledge of KYC and/or AML regulations This experience may have been gained in a banking / financial services, legal or accountancy arena. You must also have previous staff management experience with a proven track record of coaching and developing teams. Strong analytical skills and an eye for detail are essential as are excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959300470