Performance & Durability Team Leader
Performance & Durability Team Leader jobs role. World Class automotive research and development organisation. Role for an Automotive Engineer with previous experience of automotive / whole vehicle performance and durability test and development within a vehicle OEM, consulting, test, tier 1 or similar type of organisation.
Salary Guideline: £40K - £50K plus bonus, pension (6-9% company contribution), 27 days holiday entitlement, sick pay and other benefits.
This job will suit:
- An Automotive Engineer with previous experience of automotive / whole vehicle performance and durability test and development within a vehicle OEM, consulting, test, tier 1 or similar type of organisation.
- We are looking for a candidate who will enjoy a role that is still close to the test and development activities as well as leading a small team (5-6 people) of engineers and technicians.
- You are likely to be degree qualified in an automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, motorsport engineering or similar discipline.
Working Environment, Opportunities and Rewards:
- You will be joining an internationally recognised automotive engineering business with ambitious domestic and international growth plans.
- A truly innovative, high tech, advanced engineering research and development business (operating in 40+countries part of an £800m t/o group).
- Fantastic opportunity to join a vehicle development team focused on the research, test and development of the next generation of vehicles - electric vehicles, connected vehicles, autonomous vehicles.
- Salary & Package: £40K - £50K dependent upon experience, plus bonus, pension (6-9% company contribution), 27 days holiday entitlement, sick pay and other benefits.
The job will involve:
- Overseeing a team of engineers and technicians delivering vehicle performance & durability projects including structural, powertrain, corrosion and performance tests.
- Leading the vehicle durability function, provide support, coaching and mentoring to the team.
- Lead vehicle technical problem solving resolution activities.
- Work closely, forge strong working relationships with other technical functions e.g. Road Load Data, Vehicle Dynamics, Braking and NVH.
This Performance & Durability Team Leader job is commutable from Coventry, Warwick, Leamington Spa, Birmingham, Leicester, Northampton, Tamworth, Solihull, Warwickshire, Leicestershire, West Midlands.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959301624