International Freight and Packaging Supervisor
We are recruiting an International Freight and Packaging Supervisor this role is vital in delivering our clients International Vehicle and Powertrain Programmes.
Main Duties to include:
* Developing innovative packaging solutions to optimise the supply chain.
* Lead packaging developments, providing original concepts and physical prototypes
* Using data analysis, strategic packaging trials and competitor benchmarking to develop new packaging strategies for shipping products internationally.
* Containing and finding long term solutions to packaging issues.
* Leading 8D problem resolution and reporting progress through CCAR documents and AIM online tracking
* Occasional travel to other UK and International sites
Successful candidates MUST have:
* Project Management experience within Automotive Logistics
* Experience interpreting Excel data sets, formulating business cases and giving detailed project status presentations
* Autonomous work skills and the ability to deliver operational plans while working in a high demanding environment
* Good communication skills to be able to communicate complex ideas
* Experience of SAP in the supply chain
* Experience of developing packaging solutions for manufacturing facilities
* Engineering degree or equivalent experience preferred
* Fluent in written and spoken English
* Additional European languages (I.e. Slovakian) wold be an advantage
For further details please contact Ellen Harris at Sarah Harvey Limited, 37 Chandos Street, Leamington Spa CV32 4RL or send your details to ellen at sarahharvey com.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959296220