3rd line Infrastructure Engineer
I am seeking a 3rd line Infrastructure Engineer to join a large telecomms company based in the Liverpool area. This is the chance to work in Public safety and defence and utilise many skills as well as developing others as you grow within the company. Offering an attractive package including company car, pension, family friendly policies, occupational health support etc....
Demonstrable and sound experience of:
- Management of Active Directory, DNS and WINS.
- Windows Server OS 2008/2012/2016 support.
- Microsoft Azure and Office 365 Support.
- Standardisation of Client/Server OS builds using SCCM including the administration, packaging and deployment of software and updates.
- Knowledge and understanding of Exchange 2010 and Skype for Business.
- Group policy creation and management.
- Experience within a service level driven environment.
- Willing to provide 24 x 7 out of hours support on a rota basis.
- Clean Driving Licence.
- Undertake Security Clearance checks.
- Appreciation of SQL Databases and their management.
- Administration of Web and Email filter solutions.
- Anti-Virus software deployments.
- Mobile Device Management Software.
- IT Service continuity.
- Provide general 3rd line IT support to public sector and blue light emergency services, mainly on a Microsoft platform
- Excellent communication skills is paramount
- Travel to customer sites to provide extended support to customers
- Troubleshoot any issues and document the processes
- ITIL foundation or practitioner
- Appropriate Microsoft qualifications
- Relevant Industry experience
If this sounds like you then please send your up to date CV to:
********************************** - Sophie Mills - *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959302024