Please only apply for this role if you are immediately.
Role: Temporary PA (Admin experience required)
We are currently recruiting for a PA to support at board level.
- Administrative support and diary management.
- Arrange meetings with both internal and external parties.
- Provide meeting support including preparation, collation and circulation of documentation.
- Support the board member with the production of documentation and to provide input where required.
- Prepare documentation and agendas for meetings and attend meetings as appropriate in order to take minutes and ensure all actions are accurately recorded and followed up.
- Responsible for travel arrangements for the board member.
- Act as a representative of the board member when greeting and accommodating visitors or dealing with telephone calls.
- Review of weekly sales reports and collate into summary documentation as required.
- Preparation of presentations.
- Previous experience working as a PA at Director / Board level.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Competent in the use of Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work as part of team and also on own initiative.
- Ability to multitask and flexibility to reprioritise work load as appropriate.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
We offer a competitive salary with fantastic development opportunities, 25% store discount, 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) and an onsite canteen.
Whilst we would love to get back to all applicants, due to the volume of entries if you haven't had a response following your application within 3 working days unfortunately you have not been successful
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.