GBP30,000 - GBP40,000
My client is a market leading manufacturing and production business based in South Birmingham.
This role is responsible for the production of the monthly management accounts, reporting and financial analysis along with supporting the budgeting and forecasting.
- Reporting against agreed business KPI's providing variance analysis and explanations where necessary
- Support the budgeting and forecasting process
- Ensuring the business units costing system is up to date and available for use on a weekly basis
- Working on ad-hoc projects with executives, operational and commercial managers as and when required
- Assist and be a mentor to the other members of the finance team
- Liaise with other departments of the business to improve efficiency's and develop reporting requirements
- Other ad-hoc analysis as required by the business
Applicants will have proven management accounting experience in a manufacturing environment, this is an essential requirement. You can be qualified, part qualified or qualified by experience with no preference in qualification (ACCA / CIMA or ACA). Alongside this you will have strong excel alongside exposure to working with ERP systems . On the softer side ???you must be a team player, a strong communicator who is tenacious and a practical problem solver. You will be organised with the ability to prioritise your work load.
How to Apply
If you would to apply for this role, please click in the button below, attaching your CV in Word format, with details of your current remuneration package, along with job reference 370698.