Quantity Surveyor / Estimator - Ground Works
This is an exciting opportunity to join a specialist Contractor within the construction industry in Staffordshire. This role would suit someone who is practical and logical and already has experience working within the construction environment. In return you will benefit from working with a great team and a competitive salary.
Our client installs children's play parks, surfacing and groundwork's throughout the Midlands, North East, North West and Southern Countries.
Essential Requirements: It is essential that you have an academic qualification (HNC or Degree) in Construction Management or similar as well as;
- Previous experience within a similar position
- Commercial awareness
- Organisation skills as well as the ability to present information in a logical manner
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Responsibilities and Tasks Include: You will take financial ownership, monitoring and managing whole-project costs and valuation works as well as;
- Estimating bills of quantities
- Value Management
- Contract Administration
- Settling of final accounts for client
Salary: Competetive salary on offer for the right candidate
Benefits: Company Vehicle, Bonus Scheme and Company Pension
Hours: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
This role would suit: Quantity Surveyor, Estimator and Construction Estimator
Please apply now to avoid disappointment!