Customer Service Specialist sports sector
DO YOU WANT TO EARN GBP9 PER HOUR? ARE YOU IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE? DO YOU LOVE SPORTS?
(Don't worry if you're not that bothered about sports. It's not a necessity.)
Our client is a growing marketing specialist which operates in the professional sporting arena. They looking to acquire the services of a few talented and motivated customer service specialists. You will be helping our client by working on a new and exciting project. This is an excellent opportunity for immediately available customer service professionals who would like to gain, or expand, their experience in an office-based environment within a customer-orientated organisation.
What will you be doing?
- Handling large inbound call volumes via the dialler system
- Assisting customers with queries and orders
- Processing orders in a bespoke online system
- Offering an empathetic and friendly approach to dealing with customer complaints
- Renewing customer subscriptions
What skills and experience do you need?
- At least 12 months Customer Service experience, (from any sector) but ideally on the phones
- Good communication & excellent customer service skills
- Confident and well-spoken on the phone
- Acting with customers in mind, responding to needs, establishing and maintaining effective relationships
- Motivation and drive to meet and exceed expectations and requirements of the customer
- Processing direct debit and other payment method
- Excellent IT skills
- Results oriented
- An interest in sports is beneficial
- The contract is for 37.5 hours per week, office hours only.
- This is a temporary contract until the end of December 2017.
- The client offers on-site training to make sure you are completely comfortable in your new role before going live and speaking to customers
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Lisa Schaafstra on for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.