Mobile Car Park Supervisor
Working Pattern: Permanent full-time position, Tuesday to Saturday
Location: Mobile to cover Birmingham / East Midlands
Salary: Competitive salary + company car
Start Date: Tuesday 7th November 2017
About Capita- ParkingEye
ParkingEye (part of Capita) is the market leading car park management company. ParkingEye not only provide full circle car park management services but also real-time statistical and management information to clients across both the public and private sector utilising the latest in Automatic Number Plate Recognition technology.
About the role
Due to continued business growth, we are looking for a Mobile Car Park Supervisor / Team Leader to cover Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, and Birmingham. This role involves patrolling a group of sites taking appropriate enforcement action and leading a team of mobile and static attendants within the area.
What you will do
- Perform mobile patrols throughout the given territory, taking enforcement action when necessary.
- Deliver inductions and training for attendants, providing coaching and support for the team.
- Conduct and schedule visits in the most efficient manner for the business and in accordance with company policy.
- Oversee and maintain company equipment such as signage, vehicles, devices, and pay & display stations.
- Assist management with administrative processes and generating reports.
- Support with recruitment, performance management and disciplinary proceedings when required.
- Adhere to site health & safety procedures and comply with all relevant legislation and policy.
- Be able to provide a professional and friendly service to all clients/users
- Excellent communication skills
- Confidence in dealing with members of the public
- Supervisor experience (desirable)
- Experience within parking enforcement / security (desirable)
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them opportunity appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday per annum, plus a range of flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, all of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on
Follow Capita on
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.