Kitchen Porter required for a permanent position
The Package Permanent Position GBP15600 PA. Guaranteed 40 hours per week, any 5 days out of 7. Benefits of working for this great company include 20 days holiday ( Plus bank holidays ),Health care cash plan, Personal Pension Scheme, Staff discounts for dining and B&B, Quarterly bonus scheme
Please call the Industrial Encore on or send a CV now to apply for this role
As a Kitchen Porter, you will have the important task of delivering our promise of exceptional cleanliness throughout the kitchen and wash up area.
- Ensure all cleaning is accurately recorded where appropriate
- Clean and service the kitchen as required
- Advise on any maintenance requirements and record
- Advise on any stock that may be required for the department
- Ensuring that all items requiring cleaning are washed up to the required standard.
- All washing up is completed in the time required.
- To assist in the day to day cleaning of the Kitchen and other Kitchen cleaning as required
- Health & Safety, hygiene regulations and risk assessments are achieved
Early shift - 0700 - 1530
PM shift 1500 - 2300 The Person
Standard level of English and be able to take instruction Experience would be preferred but not essential as on the job training will be provided, Transport would be preferred due to location and shift times The Company This is a prestigious Warwickshire based client who's looking to add to their team. A company which has won the trip advisor certificate of excellence for the 7th year in a row, who take pride in the level of service that they provide. If you have the relevant experience or the desire to work for a multiple award winning business then please apply for the position or call the Industrial team onEncore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to GBP500.