3rd Line Support Engineer - Shropshire
3RD LINE SUPPORT ENGINEER - SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR - Shropshire - Active Directory, Windows, TCP/IP, Solarwinds, Citrix, VMware - Are you an experienced 3rd Line Support Engineer System Administrator / Infrastructure Engineer who wants to work for an Award Winning service provider and is looking for their next challenge? You will be part of a highly skilled team in a very busy environment providing; On-going maintenance and development of the Data Centers and the associated core infrastructure and networks. You will be last line of escalation for complex escalated problems, new customer builds/installs and large projects.
- Windows 2008/12 Server administration/configuration
- AD, advanced Group Policy
- Monitoring using SolarWinds
- Experience with VMware
- Experience of Citrix and Remote Desktop Services
- Clustering and SAN/NAS storage
- Exchange 2010/13
- MYSQL (preferably)
- Apache and/or IIS
- Citrix accredited (preferably)
- Microsoft accredited (preferably)
- VMware accredited (preferably)
My client is a specialist in vertical markets integrating hosted private and public clouds. If you have a great "can-do" attitude with a willingness to learn then this is the role for you! If this 3rd Line Support Engineer - System Administrator opportunity is of interest then please apply now for the competitive salary based role!