Graduate HR Advisor
Our highly prestigious and market leading client operates within a truly innovative international environment. They are one of the genuine employers of choice in the North Midlands area due to their excellent training and development programmes, investment in new technology and dynamic company culture.
- Carry out regular reporting into division line requirements.
- Regular reporting for Plant.
- Carry out ADHOC reports as requested
- Ensure accuracy of HR systems.
- Work with onsite agency to ensure labour is at required level.
- Analyse information highlighting any issues which are apparent.
- Carry out any other projects as needed.
- Help to implement new changes to systems.
- Complete HR budget twice yearly.
- Ensure consistency in reporting figures.
CIPD level 5 or equivalent or in process of studying. The client is willing to accept a business/ HR equivalent who is eager to embark upon a career in Human Resources, they must have strong analytical skills and comfortable analysing large amounts of data.
Must have flexible approach to work as duties and requirements may change quickly in response to business needs.
Ability to perform and complete tasks under pressure while managing a number of priorities.
Must be willing to learn a variety of HR system such as SAP, Open Options, Crown
To possess strong analytical skills and ensure accuracy of data
Strong IT skills, especially in Microsoft Excel.
Good communication skills.