I am currently looking for a Manufacturing Operator to join a large automotive tier 1 supplier based in Redditch.
Hourly rate: GBP7.50 per hour
Contract duration: 3 months rolling
Reporting to: Shift Leader
Hours of Work:
Monday - Wednesday 8.30pm-6.00 am, Thursday 9.30pm-6am.
Rotating mornings / afternoon shift:
Week 1 - Monday - Thursday 6.00am - 1.30pm and Friday 6.00am - 1.00pm.
Week 2 - Monday - Wednesday 1.30pm - 8.30pm, Thursday 1.30pm -9.30pm and Friday 1.00pm - 9.00pm
Purpose of Job:
- To process parts that are acceptable to customers specification in the required time to meet customer scheduled or sequenced requirements.
Key Task Areas:
- Be responsible for producing parts in any areas
- Work to agreed quality requirements
- Actively be involved in all job set up and poke yoke checks
- Understand all relevant measurable and indicators
- Understand quality documentation, operator instructions, finish part audit and RFT sheets, job setup
- Have knowledge of MFG Pro and JTDS transactions
- Highlight material shortages with an understanding of Kanban and material flow
- End of shift material checks and perform cycle counts
- Ensure a high level of housekeeping at all times
- Be able to work a reasonable amount of overtime
- Follow all H&S procedures
- Promote and participate in teamwork
- Stocking up lineside racks from overflow racks
- Provide support for other tasks as required
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY NOW!