Temps required - immediate start dates!
We have registered a number of temporary customer service positions with a nation-wide client based in their offices on the outskirts of Coventry. These roles will start in October and can guarantee the successful candidates full time work until Christmas Eve.
We are currently looking for confident candidates that are looking for office based work, working within a supportive and welcoming team that provides an excellent opportunity within a fast-growing company. We have a variety of shift patterns on offer - please note that the successful candidates will be able to commit to full time working hours only!
Duties to include:
- To answer inbound customer and client queries via inbound telephone calls
- Deal with customers emails and respond to queries.
- Track orders and confirm delivery timescales
- Provide proof of delivery to customers
- Track drivers to check on deliver whereabouts
- Ensure all customer calls and emails are actioned within agreed timescales
- Respond to customer feedback or queries in a positive and professional manner
- To communicate effectively and professionally with all clients and customers to ensure that all manners are resolved in a satisfactory way
- Composing responses to complaint letters
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal
- Previous customer service experience - retail, contact centre or hospitality
- A true team player
- A hard working and professional attitude towards work
Please note that a variety of full time only positions are available - upon application your working hour preferences will be discussed with you.
If this sounds like the role for you then please get in touch today - we want to hear from you! Send us your CV or why not call into the office to discuss your application with one of our consultants -.
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.