c.GBP22,000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has become available for an experienced administrator to join a busy, entrepreneurial business services firm in the Bromsgrove area. In this newly created role you will be reporting to the Office Manager providing full administrative support to a team of senior executives.
Work within the role will be varied, where no day will be the same. You will be a highly organised, proactive and enthusiastic individual with a confident and "can-do" attitude. Duties will include but not limited to booking meetings, arranging travel plans, office supplies and maintenance, meeting and greeting visitors and managing incoming calls.
- Minimum of 12 months in an administrative position
- Strong educational background with an excellent standard of Maths and English
- Enthusiastic, proactive attitude
- Excellent IT skills including the use of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work to tight deadlines.
If you have an excellent attitude towards work and are willing to go the extra mile then this could be the perfect role for you. Please send in your CV, outlining your current remuneration package and reference number: 370800.