Our client, an international well-known brand within the Manufacturing Sector employing over 100,000 people worldwide and a revenue in excess of 54 Billion, is looking for a HR Administrator on a temporary basis of up to one year. Based in Coventry, the working week for the post is made up of 37 hours and the client is looking to interview as soon as possible. The rate is negotiable dependent on experience.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Inputting payroll information onto the system to be passed on to third party payroll providers
* Assisting with recruitment activities including arranging interviews, collating new starter packs and organising assessment centers
* Dealing with frontline telephone queries and directing them to appropriate contacts
* Updating and maintaining personnel records accurately onto the HR database
* Composing letters and correspondence for the HR department
The ideal candidate will have generalist HR experience and have experience working in a fast-paced environment.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.