Customer Service Advisor - Evenings and Weekends
Our client, the world's leading vehicle glass repair and replacement group are looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to provide an effective support function for Managers and Technicians across the Region with administrative procedures while ensuring a smooth customer journey. Home to 26,500 employees, they operate across 34 countries and 5 continents to ensure all our customers receive the best quality service.
Responsibilities of the role:
- To liaise regularly with Customers, internally and externally including your colleagues within the Sales and Service Centre
- Find resolutions to any issues that may arise whilst ensuring the Customers' needs are at the forefront of any decisions.
- Provide accurate information and guidance to customers regarding our products and services
- To effectively manage, and take accountability for handling customer complaints and escalating where required
- To support all opportunities to increase sales whilst supporting effective cost management and enhancing Customer Service.
- To actively promote and arrange services and support the customer throughout their journey
- Accurately record customer information and ensure that the Data Protection Act and business processes are adhered to at all times
- Ensure customer information is entered accurately into the system
- Calls - Liaise with external suppliers to arrange for recovery of the vehicle
- Day to day management of computer systems including accurate recording of customer payments and the delivery of great Customer Service every time.
This is an ongoing temporary role with a fantastic organisation to start ASAP. It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company and make a potential career!!
Pay Rate: GBP7.60 per hour
Hours of work:
3 out of 5 weekday evenings shifts 5pm-9pm
Saturday and Sunday shifts between 7am-8pm
This role is 28 hours per week and candidates must be able to commit to this!
We are looking for committed candidates who are looking for long term work, this role offers the potential to get a permanent contract with a fantastic company!
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.