Our client are the largest independent manufacturer and supplier of bacon products to the food service market, whilst also supplying the retail sector. As an independent family business with international backing, they are dedicated to providing bacon at its best. A national fast-paced multi-site group of companies looking to ensure the smooth and accurate running of the HR Administration by effectively and efficiently working alongside the HR team.
Location - Coventry
Salary - GBP9.20 per hour
Shift Patterns: Monday - Friday / 09.00 - 17.00 / 08.00 - 16.00
On going booking for a minimum of 2 months.
Responsibilities of the HR Administrator are:
- Administer HR-related documentation, such as return to work documentation
- Ensuring that the customer service requirements are met to the required standard
- Maintaining employee records
- Ensure the relevant HR database is up to date, accurate and complies with legislation
- Absence trackers, right to work regulations
Requirements of the HR Administrator are:
- Must have advanced Excel skills
- Experience within a HR team essential
- Punctuality, reliability and commitment
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Positive attitude to work
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an Employment Business. Cordant People are an equal opportunities Employer.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.