FP& A Analyst
As the FP&A Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering decision support, financial planning and support to both the UK FD and Group CFO.
Our client is a rapidly growing AIM listed business with clear growth plans to take the business through to the next stage. They have recently entered the international marketplace and expect their turnover to double. Their headquarters are based in the Warwickshire and they are fully committed to remaining within the Midlands.
The successful individual will interface with both the UK and international businesses , with responsibility for the Financial plan, Annual Budget,
You will have the opportunity to work with the divisions to provide challenge to the underlying make up of financial plans and to ensure that proposals are robust enough to meet the businesses requirements for investment. You will also own and develop the reforecasting model, as well as developing robust financial models supporting the companies medium to long term financial plans.
The ideal candidate will be a graduate calibre, qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA), with post qualification experience, able to combine financial discipline with commercial acumen to meet the challenges of the role.
- Ideally you will have trained in a Big Four, or top accountancy firm in Corporate Finance and/ or Transactional Services or a Group FP&A function of another large Group with global scale
- Strong Excel modelling skills are essential
- Exceptional analytical, presentation and IT skills
- Strong relationship builder
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to articulate clearly and to challenge stakeholders.
- Astute, credible, proactive individuals will enjoy the challenges associated with assisting and influencing a successful business as it further grows and will benefit from the support and opportunities available from a progressive company
GBP55,000 - GBP65,000