2nd line IT Support
You will support clients as requested in a timely manner in line with the client's support contracts during their business hours, typically 9 - 5.30. You are required to provide technical support services for the following types of work:
• Monitoring and maintaining systems and networks
• Installation, configuration and management of systems
• Diagnosing faults and solving technical issues by phone, email or in person at the client site
• Management of servers (in physical and virtual environments), implementing GPO and synchronisation with cloud technologies (Office 365)
• Working to SLA's
• Managing the helpdesk and mentoring junior colleagues
• Communicating clearly to clients in non technical jargon
Compensation and Benefits
For this role Solutions Squared is offering a salary of between GBP19,000 and GBP26,000 depending on your skills and experience, as well as entry into the pension scheme, health care and eventual eligibility for any company bonus schemes.
About Solutions Squared
Working for us is a fantastic opportunity to join an fast-paced organisation whilst furthering your career through training and development opportunities.