Project Administrator RAMS/SSOW
RAMS/SSOW Prject Administrator
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support the project administration manager through the provision of project control and planning, administration and reporting.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the project administration manager with the development of all key project background documentation specifically outage
- Liaison with relevant parties to ensure that all RAMS/SSOW are compliant and in place for the start of any project for every site
- Ensures that all elements of the build pack including sub-contractors is collated within tolerances agreed
- Ensure that technical knowledge is up to date with stringent client requirements including but not limited to Health & Safety
- Reviewing pre works risk assessments uploaded by the teams and report H&S non-conformances to the Health and Safety Manager
- Proactively monitors the project schedule as assigned, alerts the Project Administration Manager when variances outside of agreed tolerances occur
- Maintains document control and storage, tracks project activities and team communication
- General day to day communication with site teams to ensure schedule is being met and amendments updated
- Schedule and update data input
- Ensure that relevant permits are in place for teams including sub-contractors
- General administration duties
- Report H&S non-conformances to the Health and Safety Manager
- To adhere to the Company's Equal Opportunities policy in all activities, and to actively promote equality of opportunity wherever possible.
- To be responsible for your own health and safety and that of your colleagues, in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act (1974) and relevant EC directives.
- To work in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- To undertake such other duties as may be reasonably expected.
- To provide a healthy and comfortable working environment
Skills - Essential
- Effective Communication skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Honest approach to work
- Excellent computer skills
- Proven ability to work in fast-paced environment
- Ability to organise work in a timely and effective manner
- Ability to prioritise and organise work effectively creating agendas, minutes, correspondence, documentation and presentations
- Able to multi task on a variety of tasks working independently and in a team oriented, collaborative environment