Marketing Manager - International and domestic
A new position has arisen through emerging opportunities within the global market. As a leading UK niche manufacturer, we are looking to capitalise on our domestic success through the development of our international distributors and agents.
The successful candidate will manage a marketing budget covering an broad range of markets and associated channels. As such the role will involve the following responsibilities and challenges.
- Producing and managing international marketing sales and technical literature in conjunction with product managers and external marketing agencies.
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure effective go to market strategies.
- Creating and delivering integrated multichannel communications campaigns to multiple markets/target audiences.
- Management of external creatives to deliver the desired brand image and message.
- Experience in digital marketing strategies in both B2B and B2C environments.
- Driving business strategy by researching and identifying future market and product opportunities for international markets
- Managing the brand image through constant communication with the end consumer via appropriate social media platforms.
- Planning and coordinating international exhibitions, attending strategic exhibitions as per market strategy
- Managing joint campaigns with distributors and supplying promotional material and give-aways.
- An ability to work with, and implement, detailed pricing strategies and frameworks into differing market sectors.
This role would suit someone looking for the opportunity to take their career to the next level. You will have experience launching products into international markets through both existing and new distribution partners. You must have a passion for both transactional and strategic marketing. European Language skills would be an advantage, but not essential.
You must be a self-motivated team player, happy to work autonomously and able to manage multiple projects at any one time. Exceptional organisation, strong commercial acumen, communication and interpersonal skills are essential for this pivotal role. You must be able to travel internationally as and when this role demands.
You will have at least 5 years marketing experience with 2 years of marketing management experience. There will be an opportunity to grow a small team beyond the existing structure therefore making your mark on the organisation.
Salary is competitive and dependent on experience with 28 days holiday (including bank holidays and public holidays).