Excellent and exciting opportunity to work for a company with a great reputation within the house building industry. A Tier 1 Housing Developer are looking for experienced Engineers to look after some medium to large private residential projects. They are looking for someone with a strong civil background and experience working on Residential housing sites. If you are looking for your next opportunity to work for a reputable firm on a Permanent basis then make sure to submit your application now.
Main Role Responsibilities:
- Communicate with staff members to ensure the current drawings and details are used
- Ensuring communication is open and discrepancies are corrected efficiently.
- Accurate use of instruments, using and maintaining a sufficient testing and service calibration plan.
- Making sure all sites are monitored for correct setting out proceduresand setting out is quality checked upon completion, ensuring correct accuracy is in place, avoiding additional costs.
- Keeping and collating records on database and ensuring these are organised and distributed correctly.
- Liaise with project management regarding costs, avoided, incurred and correct processes to rectify situations
- Ensuring Health and Safety requirements are met and adhered to throughtout the team.
- You will be proactive and organised with excellent time management to plan the project, ensuring costs are withing budget and you finish the project within or under budget.
- At least two years experience as an engineer in housing and infrastructure
- Managing multiple site
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience with AutoCAD
- Excellent numerical ability
- Attention to detail and working to high level of accuracy
- Extremely organised
- Excellent Time Management
- Proactive, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
In Return the successful candidate will receive and excellent salary of GBP45,000 - GBP50,000 with an excellent package available.
For further information please call Tim Johnson on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.