Unitemps are looking for an IT Analyst to work within the Platform Team at Staffordshire University. You will provide second line support, responding to incidents and service requests that have been escalated from the service desk, providing exceptional customer service whilst communicating with customers in a timely manner.
This is a temporary role starting approx. the end of October 2017 for 3 months, working Monday to Friday 37hours.
Duties and responsibilities
Assists in the day to day operational management of our platform systems including :-
- Troubleshoots authentication issues.
- Creation of SharePoint Sites
- Performance Monitoring of systems, notes problems and takes corrective action to improve performance.
- Helps to test software and customise installations before being deployed to end user devices.
- Documents known issues and helps to share knowledge between teams, including pushing first fixes to help desk staff.
Skills and experience
- Graduate / HND in computing or equivalent professional experience of IT
- Ability to think logically to solve problems.
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Committed Team Player able to build positive working relationships.
- Active Directory administration (account management, authentication, Group Policies)
- Exchange 2013 / Exchange Online administration
- Microsoft Office 365 administration (OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Groups, Teams, Skype)
- Windows 10 client support
- Software application packaging