Credit Controller / Admin Assistant
The role is 37.5 hours per week, GBP10.26 p/h - GBP15.39 p/hr overtime
Monday to Friday - Full Time Position
Our client is currently requiring a credit controller/admin assistant to accommodate for increased demand and expansion.
The role will be working within the tank asset department ensuring the national database is cleansed and kept up to date, in turn ensuring tank rental fees are correctly charged.
The candidate will be working alongside the client engineering division to facilitate any tank movements on the system as well as communication with the finance, customer services and customer operations.
- Managing correspondence via email or over the phone
- Retrieving documentation from multiple sources and databases
- Maintaining data entry applications
- Providing support to managers and colleagues
- Cleansing database using a number of resources
- Multiple database entry
It is imperative for the successful candidate to be able to problem solve using factual information they find on the system in order to cleanse the database and to use their initiative where necessary.
If interested, please submit your CV today!!