Chef de partie
Chef de Partie (GBP21.000 - GBP21.500)
Corus Consultancy are looking for an enthusiastic, creative and fully qualified Chef de Partie to assist in running one of seven restaurants or Convention based in Newport.
This is an excellent opportunity for a career minded person. Your role will be to assist the Head Chef. You will ensure smooth day-to-day running of the kitchen operation within the restaurant department for our client.
- To deliver consistently high levels of excellence to ensure complete satisfaction of both internal and external customers.
- To produce food as directed by the Head to present it at the times required.
- To be fully conversant with all food outlet menus, in particular items which are the responsibility of your section and of their recipes and quantities.
- To advise the Head Chef of any irregularities in stock control.
- To assist the Head Chef in rotation of stocks and correct storage procedure ensuring the appropriate stock level.
- To assist the Apprentice Chef in developing all necessary skills for the relevant section.
- To ensure that your on-the-job training records are kept up to date and signed by your Head Chef on a regular basis.
- To report any defects in machinery and equipment immediately.
What we require of you:
- Experience in a quality food service establishment
- A hands-on approach
- Relevant Food Hygiene qualification
What our client will give you:
Your salary will be up to GBP21,500 with and excellent staff benefits including uniform, free meal whilst on duty. Generous discounts throughout the Resort including hotel accommodation, golf, spa treatments and hair salon, leisure membership, golf and spa retail shops.
Why not join a thriving environment and become part of a successful team!
If you are looking for a great opportunity with a prestigious establishment, then please apply now.