Workshop Controller Stoke-on-Trent
GBP27,000 Basic Salary + Bonus, GBP31,000 OTE.
This well regarded and leading automotive retail group is seeking an experienced Workshop Controller to join their operation that is located near Stoke on Trent.
- Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Workshop Controller is responsible for the daily control of the workshop in order to maintain a high level of productivity, quality and "right first time" repair.
- You will be required to run an efficient operation ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through achieving maximum utilisation of workshop facilities, as well as overseeing and motivating all workshop colleagues.
- You will be responsible for maintaining external supplier relationships as well as covering for the Service Manager in his/her absence; you will also actively contribute to the implementation of safe working practices and security within the department.
- You will currently be a Workshop Controller, or in a supervisory role in a main franchise dealership, with the ability to manage the growth and development of a workshop and have experience at developing relationships with customers and colleagues.
- You will have the drive and determination to maintain a productive department and the ability to work under pressure and achieve results through other people. An up to date knowledge of vehicle service repairs and maintenance is preferred.
What You Can Expect:
- When you join this group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, our client believes that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
- Up to GBP25,000 - GBP27,000 Basic Salary
- GBP30,000 - GBP31,000 OTE
- Pension Plan
If you want to be part of a genuinely friendly team, with a superb atmosphere and led by a fantastic management team - please apply now!
Due to the volume of applications we receive we will only be able to contact you should your skill set and experience match our client's requirements.