Manufacturing Process Improvement Administrator - Industrial Pow
Manufacturing Process Improvement Administrator - Industrial Power Systems
Our client, a major manufacturer based in Stafford with a globally recognised brand, has just made available an initial six month contract opportunity for a Manufacturing Process Improvement Administrator to join their team.
Key Responsibilities of the Manufacturing Process Improvement Administrator
- Analysis of Manufacturing processes.
- Highlighting areas for process improvement and implementing changes.
- Working with Team Leaders and Managers to formalise processes.
- Accurate data entry into freight and packaging registers.
- Matching of information within the registers to Finance reports.
- Compile and sort data for analysis and generation of metrics.
- Approve supplier invoices for payment and raise any queries direct with the supplier to the point of resolution.
- Administration of indirect purchase requests including raising requisitions, ensuring approvals take place and confirming that goods have been received.
Qualifications and Experience required for theManufacturing Process Improvement Administrator role
- MS Office knowledge required - particularly Excel
- Experience of working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous administrative experience, ideally in a fast paced environment
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Attention to detail to perform repetitive tasks
- Fast learner, ability to pick new tasks up quickly with minimal supervision
Key Competencies of the Manufacturing Process Improvement Administrator
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Multi-tasking, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to keep information organized and confidential