Bid Support, Warwick
telentBid Support, Warwick
Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
- Strong organisational skills & demonstrable experience of achieving challenging deadlines.
- Extensive experience of Microsoft Excel & Word.
- Strong understanding of CRM systems - preferably Salesforce.
- Ability to communicate at all levels including with internal & external colleagues & customers.
- Ensuring Portals are monitored and reviewed to ensure opportunities are not missed.
- Reviewing and distributing tender notifications and new opportunities in an efficient and timely manner and ensuring Expressions of Interest (EOI) are submitted recorded.
- Bidding schedules, values and updates are recorded on business tools including Salesforce.
- Bid costs are updated and reported on business tools including Oracle.
- Compiling bid statistics and feedback for management reports.
- Assisting the team with the bid aftercare process, including extracting and saving information for use in subsequent bid submissions.
- telent's bid wiki and bid libraries are updated and maintained.
- Maintaining corporate profiles on tender portals.
- Completion of basic tender information (i.e. Pre-qualification Questionnaires (PQQs)).
- Supporting the team with typing and formatting of bid documentation (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
Business Operations Skills - Qualifications:
- Experience of bid management, development & delivery.
- Understanding of operational, commercial & financial aspects of contracts.
- Demonstrable intellectual capacity to develop & deliver simple solutions to complex challenges.
- Must be an enthusiastic, team player supporting colleagues in both the bid & sales teams.
- Positive can do attitude with an ability to work under own initiative and to a high standard.
- Confident when working to tight deadlines in high pressure situations, with strong time management, planning and organisation skills.
- Commitment to ensuring all communications are excellent, accurate & support telent values.
Excellent employee benefits:
telent is committed to ensuring that we offer industry leading career opportunities, salary and benefits packages. Join us and you can expect to receive:
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion.