Supply Chain Expert
Job role: Supply Chain Expert
Salary: GBP30k circa
Job Type: Permanent
Hours of work: Full time 37.5 hours per week
Job Overview of Supply Chain Expert:
Our client, a well established reputable global company are looking for an experienced Supply Chain expert to join the team here at their office in Lichfield.
The ideal candidate is to manage the supply chain which will cover all areas of the procurement, a level of negotiation skill will be expected, the ability to manage staff for two different departments.
The key responsibilities of a Supply Chain Expert:
Strong IT skills are a necessity. A analytical and logical mindset is a advantage, great skills of working within a team, motivating others around them. You will be directly reporting in to the Finance Director, strong verbal, written and communication skills are a must. You will need to be confident in working to KPI's & creating reports.
The ideal Supply Chain Expert will be:
Our client is looking for a very hands on and experienced supply chain expert who is able to come in and hit the ground running.
A candidate who is able to use their initiative, friendly and great at efficiently managing a team.
Main Duties of a Supply Chain Expert:
- Coordinate supplier selection process, manage and negotiate suppliers contracts
- Realizing purchase savings
- Inventory control, physical security and optimizing stock levels
- Managing and processing inventory orders with all suppliers
- Minimize lead times for solution orders
- Maintain at a minimum the warehouse to support service including customer support contract requirements and repair order processing
- Liaising with customers and other departments
- Maintaining statistical and financial records in clear performance indicators
- Planning and forecasting inventory
- Demand planning regarding deliveries
- Actively look for improvement areas within or outside own area of responsibility
In return of your hard work and invested levels of service depending on skills and experience, benefits with this role are pension, private healthcare, income protection, life assurance AND 22 days holiday increasing to 27 in line with length of service.
If you are interested in this position please click APPLY. If you have not heard from office angels with in 5 working days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
You can view all of our roles on or on
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.