Initially reporting to the Customer Service Manager for the first three months, you will receive comprehensive Motorpoint Quality Standard customer service training. During this time you will offer a professional and supportive service to Motorpoint customers by liaising between site and customers to resolve any issues relating to the purchase of their vehicle.
Once you have completed the first three months, you will report to both the Customer Service Manager and Sales Manager to begin your exciting journey onto the sales floor.
The training programme lasts for 12 months, during which you will learn the full customer service and sales process. Upon successful completion, you will be permanently based within the sales team. This is a great and unique opportunity for someone keen to have a rewarding career in Sales.
The ideal candidate will have a 'can do' approach to work, with first-rate communication skills and attention to detail and a genuine commitment to delivering excellent customer service. Motorpoint prides itself on spotting talent. If you have the right attitude and values we can unlock your potential and support you to maximise your earnings.
- Experience in a customer service environment would be beneficial
- Automotive knowledge would be beneficial but not essential
- Ability to strictly follow procedures and processes
- Ability to build rapport quickly, gaining trust and buy-in from customers
- Ability to convey genuine empathy and understanding
- Professional and articulate communicator, with excellent use of spoken and written English
- Exceptional telephone and email manner
- Excellent IT skills, competent in Microsoft Outlook
- Aptitude to confidently and quickly pick up the use of in-house systems
- Well organised, logical approach to workload with the ability to prioritise accordingly
- Thorough and persistent, with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Friendly, approachable and works well when under pressure
- Ability to remain calm and professional under pressure
- Open minded, willing to receive feedback to improve performance
- Recognises when to seek advice from others