Venn Group are recuiting for two permanent Category Managers for a large company within the Building Distribution Sector. The Category Manager roles are ideal for ambitious candidate looking to develop within their careers.
The role will entail management of set Categories within the business, so knowledge of construction materials would be advantageous but not essential.
Day to day duties to include:
- Own and deliver category plans to increase the business's profit
- Ensure all relevant processes are adhered to
- Negotiate Supplier Agreements
- Market and product knowledge to influence Category performance
- Generate reports and analyse data to act on/ make recommendations on Range, Pricing, Sales Plans, Promotions
- First line of contact for internal customers and stakeholders
- First line supplier interaction
- Represent Category Function at Operational and other Business' meetings
- Build and maintain successful relationships
- Work with the designated Finance Business Partner support the collection of unpaid rebates
To apply for this role or to find out about other Estates & Facilities jobs, please contact Stuart Birt on the Midlands Procurement and Supply Chain Recruitment team on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.